Πέμπτη 28 Μαρτίου 2024

TEXAS & SPOONER OLDHAM - WOULD I LIE TO YOU


 Texas are releasing their first ever joint album and that is with the legendary pianist and songwriter Spooner Oldham recorded in Muscle Shoals studios in Alabama.It features 12 of their greatest hits, and two covers ("Would I Lie To You" by Charles and Eddie and "Save The Last Dance" by The Drifters) reimagined and laid bare. Stripped back to their bare bones.Now "Would I Lie To You" is a beloved anthem from the 90's by the American duo Charles & Eddie released in 1992 and their only really big hit that never went away from my dna and my mind ever since.This piano version may not be as good as the original but still shines by Sharleen Spiteri's voice...

Rate (4/5)


Password:soundfist15

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου