Κυριακή 15 Ιανουαρίου 2023

DIPLO ft KODAK BLACK & KOE WETZEL - WASTED


 As a teenager from early 80s till early 90s i was giving all my money on buying vinyl records especially singles but many albums too.Since there are many vinyl lovers on Tik Tok (you can follow me there too by the name Hitmaster) i have decided to relocate all my records from my parents home to where i live and start making short history music lessons with the item i love most.I see many vinyl lovers are collecting all vinyl editions of todays artists with Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Harry Styles winning by far all of your attention.By the way Taylor Swift with "Anti Hero" is going to delay SZA one more week from the top spot on Billboard.Collecting vinyl records and music is an addiction where everything is excused like in every collection no matter what it is.Since my love for music continues i made this blog and i still keep enjoying music releases from every genre.There are not too many that are obsessed with music and keep tracking the charts but since you are a regular here i guess we are the same.

Now Diplo is fluid.He can be transformed almost into anything in music and his brand new release with Kodak Black and Koe Wetzel is the perfect example.This is a modern rock track in my ears with some country elements in it and to tell you the truth it sounds very descent. I dont think this one will make a major charting tour but still it;s a nice touch on your playlist.

Rate (3.5/5)


Password:soundfist89

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου