Πέμπτη 26 Ιανουαρίου 2023

SAM SMITH - I M NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS


 Just got my hands on the "Gloria" album by Sam Smith and my first impression is that it's a nice album.It has it's ups and downs things Sam Smith loves in his music.Apart from the singles we already know i think that "Lose You" is the best album track and a future hit.But till it will officially being released and promoted there is "I m Not Here To Make Friends' a Calvin Harris production that will served as a single.Also we have a ballad penned by Ed Sheeran and sung as a duet with Smith called "Who We Love" a profound single sometime in the future.Sam Smith is at his peak and "I m Not Here To Make Friends" has the latest Calvin Harris way in music.

Rate (4/5)

Password:soundfist29

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου