Παρασκευή 4 Φεβρουαρίου 2022

NICKI MINAJ & LIL BABY - DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM?


 I really don't care how big Nicki Minaj is at the USA and i m not paid by anyone to write good reviews for new music. It's my personal opinion that drives me after 40 years of listening to music. And if you have lived big releases and great rap tunez it's really difficult to feel empathy for songs like "Do We Have A Problem?" the new single by Minaj together with Lil Baby. It might be the most talked about new release of the week but i m not into it ven if it gets number one in the charts somehow which i really don't see it. I know that Nicki can sing and some electronic tunes she released in the past were really interesting but i know that rap queen is her thug. I ll pass...

Rate (3/5)


Password:soundfist77

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου