Πέμπτη 25 Αυγούστου 2022

TEDDY SWIMS - DON'T STOP BELIEVIN


 I couldn't believe my ears. I am looking again and again the credits and yes this is not Steve Perry.Last year when i first presented Teddy Swims i wrote that i love this guy. He has a great voice and he can sings anything really.And he proved that not only with his solo singles but also with his collabs with different artists from Megan Trainor to the recent MK & Burns collab.Wait are you sure this is not Steve? Really?The classic Journey "Don't Stop Believin" from 1981 which i really love cause Steve Perry is one of the best voices EVER is covered by Teddy Swims in a way very close to the original and my hair all over my body is travelling somewhere i don't know where...

Rate (5/5)


Password:soundfist10

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου