Κυριακή 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2021

SONDR ft SAMANTHA HARVEY - COMPANY


 Hello music industry. I m the ears that hears the music for over 4 decades now. I m the eye that sees all the moves you make to produce hits and ignore really good music. I share my opinion with my readers freely and watch over the genres you made and i descent. So now we have the Sondr duo that slowly made their way to the dance music with not a hit yet but these things seems they are about to change. Their new single "Company" seems to have a good reaction for a start since it's release so they might get into the spotlight soon. I don't really see the reason why this coulb be their first hit since it sounds a lot like of their previous works but they definitely deserv the spotlight any time soon. Time will only tell if this one will climb in a big way into the Uk chart in the next weeks..

Rate (3.5/5)


Password:soundfist44

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου