Παρασκευή 31 Ιουλίου 2026

ARIANA GRANDE - PETAL


 Nope!!! I really tried to connect with the brand new Ariana Grande album but i really couldn't.I found it extremely boring and a rather dark one for her status.From "Eternal Sunshine" to this is a long way but every artist deserves an artistic turn or dark nood.I really couldn't find at least one song to seperate from the others so i ll stick to her brand new single "Petal". The song serves as a personal statement about her artistic journey, reminding us that despite the hardships and intense exposure, music remains her constant point of reference. Combining pop aesthetics with more experimental approaches, personal lyrics and intense emotional charge Grande looks back at her relationship with the public, revealing her desire to continue creating on her own terms.She is free to do it but i m also free to feel that i can't connect...

Rate (3.5/5)


Password:soundfist12

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου