Παρασκευή 3 Νοεμβρίου 2023

JUNG KOOK - STANDING NEXT TO YOU


 I keep forgettin' we're not in love anymore I keep forgettin' things will never be the same again I keep forgettin' how you made that so clear I keep forgettin'...If you are old enough like me then you probably know that the Michael MacDonald classic "I Keep Forgettin" is written all over Jung Kook's new single "Standing Next To You".But even so the song is so great that makes you forget how clever this stealing was.This is probably the best single Jung Kook ever released straight out of his brand new album "Golden".Funk soul at it's best pop edition that makes it my favourite new song this week.The album is out and in a week from now many songs from this one will chart all over the world.But this is the one that stands out for sure....

Rate (5/5)


Password:soundfist21

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου