Σάββατο 15 Ιουλίου 2023

ANOTR, ABEL BALDER - RELAX MY EYES (LUIS TORRES SOUTH BEACH FLIP)


 The song "Relax My Eyes" by ANOTR and Abel Balder has taken the music community by storm. Its captivating melody, infectious rhythm, and powerful vocals have resonated with listeners worldwide. In addition to the original version of the song, there are several remarkable remixes that elevate it to the next level.It took me some time to absorb this tune and finally decide to write about it.That remix helped a lot with my mainstream roots in music so it's time for this song to find it's place on my blog.The Dutch duo ANOTR are fast rising in electronic music bringing some new shades in house music.Abel Balder provides the vocals on "Relax My Eyes" so enjoy this remix as much as i did.

Rate (4/5)


Password:soundfist35

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου