Κυριακή 5 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

INDEEP - LAST NIGHT A DJ SAVED MY LIFE (SMEDDLES MORE ASS MIX)


 I remember i was in high school when i first heard "Last Night A Dj Saved My Life" on the radio.I was so impressed by the groove, the sound, the funky dance rhythm and the epic production of Indeep.When i first got in my hands the imported 12 inch vinyl some days later i was kinda transported to a NY club feeling like i was the dj and i was playing that all night long.And that was one of my first dance records i bought.Ever since this anthem remains some kind of a wonderful memory and one of the best introductions in dance music i ever had.Smeddles really did an ass mix on this iconic dance groove and don't get me wrong but if you haven't heard the original then you don't know that there is not a better version...

Rate (3.5/5)


Password:soundfist52

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου