Παρασκευή 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2021

LOST FREQUENCIES ft CALUM SCOTT - WHERE ARE YOU NOW (DELUXE MIX)


 Last day of another difficult year. Music is my medicine, my peace of mind, a way to express myself, to occupy my free time and make something creative. Who reads me and who's not is not that important. The real music lovers probably have stubled in my blog and they keep informed. The real real soundfisters have joined the Facebook page for more goodies. Either way everybody wins and god willing with health on our side we will keep in touch through the new music releases.

Lost Frequencies single with Calum Scott on vocals should have received a better chart position but that is not the only crireria for the hit label. In my opinion "Where Are You Now" is very well accepted and this Deluxe Mix probably is not better than the original but it's more a dj tool for those who love to play the song.

Rate (4/5)

Password:soundfist61

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου