Κυριακή 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021

SOULSISTER - SOMETHING I NEED TO KNOW


 You already know that i lived my teens and my early 20's at the 80's and the music from that era defines me. It was very hard as the time was passing by to see many songs becoming hits with minimum melody and the autistic beat that everybody was copying each decade. This group from belgiym had a huge hit in 1989 with "The Way To Your Heart" which i reccomend the younger readers to search for. And i m so glad they continue to make music and not only that but they releasing great new music like their new single "Something I Need To Know". I really don't care the chart position it gets just as long i have something i want to hear on my speakers...

Rate (4.5/5)


Password:soundfist7

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου