Πέμπτη 16 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021

LIL NAS X - THAT'S WHAT I WANT


I just heard the "Montero" debut album by Lil Nas X and my first impression is that i wasn't impressed. The album has collaborations with Elton John, Miley Cyrus (a ballad), Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat apart from the one you already know. The album is not totally a rap album but has many influences from other genres. I tried very hard to find something to choose from "Montero" and none of the collabs seemed to earn my respect. So i decided to present something that fits more to the sound that is gaining plenty of attention like the ones from Olivia Rodrigo or The Kid Laroi."That's What I Want" seems to be one of the singles he will promote in a career that has a lot of provocative in his image. It's like that he needed the outing so much that he needs to explode it...

Rate (4/5)

Password:soundfist13

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου