Κυριακή 26 Μαρτίου 2023

FREYA RIDINGS - CAN I JUMP


 I really like this girl very much.I really dont understand why Lana Del Rey is so loved around the world and Freya Ridings still remains so underrated.I know that music is subjective but this girl knows how to sing, can transform from "Weekends" to "Can I Jump" and feel the air with quality music.Fan anticipation for her eagerly awaited second album "Blood Orange" is once again heightened with her brand new single."Can I Jump" is indicative of the full-force, organic passion that shines throughout the "Blood Orange" album. It’s a song that’s as optimistic as it is euphoric, as Freya realises that making the big decision requires taking a leap of faith that everything will work out for the best.Hopefully it will for her as her album is going to be released on April 28th.

Rate (4/5)


Password:soundfist30

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου