Πέμπτη 23 Μαρτίου 2023

DEPECHE MODE - SOUL WITH ME


 I finally have my hands on "Memento Mori" and i managed to make a quick listen on it's entirety. I will start from this photo that is a tribute to Andy Fletcher (just look at the shadows).This is the best Depeche Mode album in years (goes back to Violator era) with many analog synths (like before) filling the atmosphere creating a no skip album in general.In few days i will have my red vinyl double album in my hands but for now i picked the only non David Gahan vocals cut. "Soul with Me" is a slow dance of shuffling drums, tremolo guitars, and elementary end-rhyme with Martin Gore's distinguished vocals bringing back memories of "Question Of Lust".Overall the electronic sadness and back to their roots "Memento Mori" will please their fans in general.

Rate (4/5)

Password:soundfist10

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου