Πέμπτη 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

RYAN GOSLING & MARK RONSON - I M JUST KEN (PURPLE DISCO MACHINE REMIX)


 He’s still just Ken, but now he has his own EP. In addition to dropping a new festive version of "I’m Just Ken"  Ryan Gosling and Mark Ronson have released two additional remixes of the Oscar-nominated song on Ken the EP. After the success of Barbie this past summer, Ronson reconnected with Gosling and conceptualized multiple new versions of Ken’s big song.After recording, they realized how Christmasy the song sounded and got together to get it out just in time for the holiday season. The two other remixes "I’m Just Ken (In My Feelings Acoustic)" and "I’m Just Ken (Purple Disco Machine Remix)".It's not the first time Mark Ronson has asked Purple Disco Machine for a remix meaning that these two will have a lot more collabs in the future.Barbieland just added a new color and it's purple..

Rate (4/5)


Password:soundfist4

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου