Παρασκευή 8 Σεπτεμβρίου 2023

SHOUSE ft HOUSE GOSPEL CHOIR - YOUR LOVE (HELSLOOT REMIX)


 Listening to this week's new releases a big question mark about if i m hearing well or if my music taste is mistaken has surfaced not out of the blue.I will review some of the so called hot new releases and i will be harsh and honest.I don't want to do that now cause Shouse's "Your Love" just had a major upgrade with a remix by Dutch based producer Helshoot.I never really understood why this major dance anthem has been so overlooked but if this continues especially after this huge remix then i m sure that some time in the future it will be appreciated as it should be.Helshoot managed to give it an electronic trance disco flavour that matches some of the greatest works from Cerrone or Giorgio Moroder.I felt an immidiate chill in my backbone making it one of the best things i ve heard this year.

Rate (5/5)


Password:soundfist2

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου