Πέμπτη 18 Νοεμβρίου 2021

ADELE - I DRINK WINE


 If you are wondering where are the hidden treasures of the blog you can always find Sound Fist at Facebook and that's about it. Cause you know that this blog is always one step ahead and for example the brand new Adele album "30" is on my speakers right now. And this is the second single she is going to release from this one called "I Drink Wine". I can tell you that this one is not the best song on an album that is mostly a jazz lounge with some few rhythm tracks like "Oh My God" that it's going to be a single for sure. I don't know if  "30" is her best album cause it's too soon and it needs time on my ears to make a verdict. I m only sure that it's going to sell like crazy...

Rate (4/5)

Password:soundfist3

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου