Τετάρτη 25 Αυγούστου 2021

CLINTON KANE - I GUESS I M IN LOVE


 I think you all know how Justin Bieber started his career. Nowdays is very common through the social media for someone to show his talent. And Clinton Kane seems to have a lot. Half Norwegian half Philippino Clinton hails fromthe Uk and on Friday he is going to have the second highest new entry in the Uk charts. Personally i think that this song is so much better than "Visiting Hours" and if the name wasn't Clinton Kane and it was Ed Sheeran or Lewis Capaldi things would have been so much different. Even so the technique on "I Guess I M In Love" is so much Capaldish and the song sounds with a strong timeless feeling that makes it maybe the new "Someone You Loved". Don't be surprised if this song will be on the radio same day next year just as strong...

Rate (4.5/5)


Password:soundfist6

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου